Connection by the use of radio link to the DEUS with the next advantages (patents pending):
- The audio signal from the pin pointer is transmitted in an instant to the DEUS remote regulate and headphones.
- Anti -Interference system between the MI-6 and the DEUS: The Deus switches to Standby mode when MI-6 is activated and comes back to ON when the MI-6 is switched off.
- The Deus display will routinely switch to the MI-6 display when the MI-6 is switched on.
- The MI-6 has a very long battery life – As much as 90 hours.
- Research mode is accessed from the Deus V4 menu it recovers a lost MI-6.
- If you lose your MI-6, you’ll be able to locate it although it’s switched off….even after several weeks the alarm will sound.
The Deus menu may have a full range of MI-6 adjustments giving the operator full regulate such as :
- 50 levels of Sensitivity
- Sound mode : Pitch or Bleep
- Audio Tone Adjustments.
- Pinpointing – target zoom graph
- Research Mode to locate a lost MI-6
- On screen Battery Level indication
Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
Submersible As much as 20 feet
Audio Tone Adjustments.
Pinpointing – target zoom graph
Connection by the use of radio link to the DEUS