Induction heating does not involve the external application of heat but quite the internal generation of heat within the workpiece itself. This process dispenses with long heating periods and enables the limited introduction of heat in a local and precisely timed manner, thus achieving a high degree of efficiency and maximum exploitation of energy. When compared with conventional heating methods, induction heating achieves maximum levels of quality and efficiency across a practically unlimited range of applications.
* Dual-station with 7 feet connection cable means that you can separate the heater and controller as much as seven feet, to steer clear of high temperature, dirty and corrosive environment and for a safer operation.
* Ease of use: just plug within the power and connect the cooling system, the simple instruction permits you to use the heater in 15 minutes.
* Digital output and current display for a clear keep watch over.
* Detachable foot switch for safer operation.
* Dual automatic and manual modes.
* Frequency is non-adjustable, it will depend on the coil design (diameter of turns, numbers of turns, copper tubing diameter and total length).
* We provide sample testing and custom made coils in our New Jersey facility.
* Demo videos
1. Heating 1.5 inch solid iron shaft to red hot
2. Copper tube silver blazing
3. Heating steel rod with pancake coil
4. Melting 4lbs of copper scrap
Input power: 208-240V/60Hz 7KW. Heating/retain/cooling time: 1-99 seconds
Unit size power supply: 18x8x17″, capacitor: 12×7.5×13″ shipping size: 21x22x23″
Max. input current: 34 A (40A breaker required). Heating/retaining current: 200-600 A
Induction coil (6mm diameter) 1) 60 x 80 x 280mm (ID x H x L) 2) 75 x 100 x 300mm (ID x H x L)
Water pressure: > 0.2 Mpa (29 Psi) you may also use tap water and water pump (>1/4HP & >240 Gph). Water glide: 2 to 5 liters per minute